lovely

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Carrie has a blog! Carrie has a blog!





Sweet! and I'm the first to post! So glad you crossed over to the real world of Internet journaling!
Here are a few gems from our family:)

1 comment:

Ali Howell said...

Carrie!!! Wow, i hope you are really doing this! I have wondered what you guys are doing, jared and i...and our three kids are living in PA now but we still think about all of our Albq. friends! You guys are a darling family!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)