lovely

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memorial Day





These Pics are a little delayed, but I had to post them. This is Wendel with his friend Rylee.



We had a lot of fun with all our friends and the kids loved the water.
And Wendel and Rylee got in some kissing time to:) Reagan loved her first taste of watermelon, but the pool was too cold for her taste:)

6 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Looks like fun! That top pic is so cute! I love Reagan in her swim suit too! How's work going? Is everyone adjusting to having mom away?

Shar said...

Carrie,

I talked to Carly today, and I thought of you. I'm glad you have a blog. Your kids are getting so big!

Please don't think I'm flaky because I didn't call you while we were in Utah that one time! Utah trips are always crazy busy for us. We DO need to get together though. You guys are in ABQ this summer?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those pictures are so cute...I tell you what though, you have to watch that Rylee, she's a flirt! She must get it from her mom...(c:

Kara said...

I take offense to Aub's comment... Okay just kiding. But yeah, those pics make me laugh! And the video too of course! Those darn kids are all so cute!

Dave and Courtney said...

Wendel is growing up so fast! And Reagan is adorable! Congrats on surviving the first year of law school Jeremiah. They say that the 1st year is the hardest, so it's all downhill from here. You guys are great! Check out our blog cashdollarfamily.blogspot.com

Nathan Goodson said...

you are terrible at updating your blog!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)