These others are a cute dress my mom made for Reagan just for fun. I think she looks so pretty. My mom used to always put my sisters and me in dresses like this, so I think it's extra special. In the first few pics. she is crying, but I still wanted to include them because she looks cute even when she cries:)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Cute dresses from Grandma
These first pics. are Reagan in a dress that used to be mine when I was little. Just kinda fun to see her in it.
These others are a cute dress my mom made for Reagan just for fun. I think she looks so pretty. My mom used to always put my sisters and me in dresses like this, so I think it's extra special. In the first few pics. she is crying, but I still wanted to include them because she looks cute even when she cries:)









These others are a cute dress my mom made for Reagan just for fun. I think she looks so pretty. My mom used to always put my sisters and me in dresses like this, so I think it's extra special. In the first few pics. she is crying, but I still wanted to include them because she looks cute even when she cries:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
1 comment:
She has the most beautiful blue eyes!!
Post a Comment