lovely

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall

Not only do we love all the Halloween parties in October, but the fall leaves are so beautiful. Here are a few pics. of the river and park by our house.




7 comments:

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I love fall. Makes everything so cozy. You guys live right by the river? lucky. i miss non-brown rivers.

Reagan is a little doll.

Kara said...

That really is beautiful! And Reagan is just adorable, I love the hat! By the way, you can get a FREE photo book through snapfish if you go to Oprah.com and it's with the declutter your home stuff, but you need to do it by like tomorrow or something to claim it. Anyways, thought you would be interested since you introduced us to the wonderful world of photobooks! ;)

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the job offer! We are so excited you all will be here! Yeah! We are here for T-day and then we're going to UT for Christmas. We're leaving like on the 23rd and getting back around the 30th. So, we'll be here part of the time.

Cole & Amandalynn Blair said...

Carrie, thanks for all the love! I love the new picture. Your babies are precious, I always wish I could hear what Wendell is thinking in that awesome little brain. He is so funny. We are all doing good. I've got a Dr. Appt Tues and will find out more, but the drugs are keeping me temporarily fixed up. Love you all.

Kara said...

That's so awesome about the job offer, congrats to you all! I guess we'll have to make extra trips to Abq this summer! ;)

Dramatic Imaging said...

Hey thanks, yours too! Beautiful and happy!

Dave and Courtney said...

Justin Mercer is looking to get ahold of Jeremiah. Hey, I need a favor. Do you keep in touch with Jeremiah Ritchie? I’m looking at getting into Law School and wanted to talk to him about options for LSAT prep. I wanted to see how he went about it and all and how he likes law school and everything that goes with it. If you keep in touch w/ him can you please either give me his email address & number or give him my personal email address & number?

Here’s my info:

jmmercer@gmail.com

505-401-2770

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)