lovely

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Party


















For playgroup this week we had an easter party. The kids had an easter egg hunt, broke a pinata, and decorated shirts. We all had fun and were sugar filled by the end:)

5 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your kids are! Time flies...it seems like we were just pregnant with our girls!

Ali Howell said...

Happy Easter, and happy spring!!! Isn't it wonderful when if finally starts feeling like you can go out and enjoy warmer days and bright sun shine with the kids!!!! Congratulations to you both!!! I'm so excited for you!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

What a fun easter!!! The kids are just so darn cute! And Carrie, you look fantastic btw...(c:

Marce said...

fun fun! so i have to tell you...it makes me so sad to think of Ellie growing up...until i see Raegan, and see pictures of Raegan..and man, she Is SOOOO cute. i just love her.

Vanessa said...

Raegan is so precious!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)