We've loved the warm weather this week! We love being outside. We went to the park with my sisters and it was wonderful...I even got sunburned! The kids loved feeding the ducks and we just loved the warmth. The pic of Joshua with a stick is so funny to me...he is such a boy and already turns everything into a weapon:)
Friday, April 10, 2009
Warm Weather
We've loved the warm weather this week! We love being outside. We went to the park with my sisters and it was wonderful...I even got sunburned! The kids loved feeding the ducks and we just loved the warmth. The pic of Joshua with a stick is so funny to me...he is such a boy and already turns everything into a weapon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
1 comment:
IThat's a beautiful park! I'm so jealous, all the parks here are rocks and just a little grass. And check Reagan out in those sunglasses! Watch out hollywood! LOL :)
Post a Comment