lovely

Friday, July 3, 2009

more swimming

Wendel had his last day of swim class today and had a big party. He's really loved it and improved so much. He'll swim around the pool by himself with floaties and occasionally jump in and put his face underwater. I'm so excited to watch him doing so much better. He loved his swim teacher Kami and his uncle Gabe even got to help one day. Reagan got to get in today and loved it! Everyday at swimming lessons she is a little depressed when I say it is only for Wendel. I have to bring coloring, bubbles, or food to distract her so today was a special treat for her:)











No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)