lovely

Monday, August 3, 2009

movie night










Carly, Stanton and I were in charge of entertainment for Saturday night so we planned a movie night. We served hot dogs and nachos for dinner, then gave out tickets for our 'concession stand' where the kids could buy treats. It was a successful night and all the kids ended up full of sugar and very hyper--the parents loved that. We also did Karaoke--lots of laughing and fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)