lovely

Monday, October 19, 2009

feeding the ducks

Today the kids and I went to the park to feed the ducks. William couldn't participate, but he did get to lay on his cute duck blanket, so he showed his support:) Reagan and Wendel liked feeding the ducks, but enjoyed chasing them more.















2 comments:

Rebecca said...

what pretty leaves and what cute kids!

Amy said...

Some of those pictures are so precious. You should blow them up and frame them!! So adorable!!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)