Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween 09
For Halloween we went to the annual law school party for the trick-or-treating. Jeremiah took Reagan and Wendel while William and I hung out in Miahs office to avoid all the germy kids:) Reagan loved her costume, Wendel hated his, and William is too little to care either way. That night Miah and I went to a party at the Selims house where we dressed as Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann--William was our love child. We had a lot of fun eating, socializing, and playing Guitar Hero. Yesterday I decorated Pumpkins with the kids, then the Selims came over. Jeremiah caught us fish for dinner (which is the kids favorite). We did some more trick or treating, then made a fire and cooked smores. The kids were so worn out, they went to bed without even complaining:)
















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
1 comment:
We had lots of fun and the fish was yummy! I love how Taylor is adjusting his badge in that pic, haha!
Post a Comment