lovely

Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas time

This year we stayed in Provo for Christmas. It was first time we were away from both our parents. It was sad not to see them, but we had fun with our little family. We made a nice dinner Christmas Eve, then read some Christmas stories with the kids. Jeremiah and I stayed up late wrapping presents and talking about all our past Christmas memories. Christmas Eve is always so nice and peaceful. I love reflecting on our Savior, not only his birth, but his life. I feel so overwhelmed and blessed to have the gospel in my life and such a wonderful family to share it with.

We woke up about 7am on Christmas morning, made blueberry muffins and then opened presents. The kids were overwhelmed by all their gifts and Jeremiah and I loved watching them open each one. Wendels favorites were the two lego sets he got and his Bakugans. He and Jeremiah built both lego sets that day:) Reagans favorites were her polly pockets, strawberry shortcake, and princess dolls. She certainly is a girly-girl. She also hasn't had the scooby doo puppy out of her site since she pulled it out of her stocking. William didn't know what was going on, but happily kicked in his bouncy seat most of the morning:) He sure is a sweetheart and so good natured! I'm so grateful for all the time we have been able to spend together these last few days. I absolutely love Christmas time--it really is the most wonderful time of the year!































1 comment:

Amanda said...

You have such cute kids Carrie!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)