lovely

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back in Albuquerque


We've been spending lots of time with our cousins since we've been back. We've already been to the aquarium and zoo many times and even went to an Isotopes baseball game. It's been great having so many playmates! I wish I was better at taking pics. but these last few weeks I've been slacking. Here are just a few:)
Cooper doesn't know yet, but they are going to be best buds someday:)
Doesn't Cooper look scared here:)

Who knew tupperware + water = an hour of fun?

Making their madest face!


Align Center
William is the cutest isn't he?


I love how they are all sitting so quiet and sweet together --this doesn't happen all that often! I also love Reagan's bum crack--It definitely runs in the family!




At the aquarium right before Elissa and Kurt get another baby:)

What a cute family! Elissa resisted a pic, but she'll like it later:)
This butterfly landed right on Kurts shirt--the kids were in heaven



I love these kids!

3 comments:

Megan Mitchell said...

Ahh... these pictures make me so sad. I really miss you guys! Why do your kids have to be so cute???

C & E said...

I'm sad we didn't get to tell you guys goodbye! We'll miss u!

Justina Selim said...

Looks like u guys are having fun! Miss u! Reagan's hair is getting so long! So cute!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)