lovely

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Farmington Trip

The kids and I went to Farmington for my niece's baptism and a dance recital. I stayed with my oldest sister and we had lots of fun....but stayed up WAY too late every night and I am still paying for it:)
We had donuts for breakfast and made Wendel a poster and crown (an annual Seavey tradition)

Hiking at the river
Reagan and Claudia painting my Dads toenails
Taylor and William with wands and flowers--I'm sure their dads will love this

Reagan and Claudia spent most of their time applying makeup (I'm scared for her to grow up)

My dad and one of his favorite hobbies--the shaved ice stand. They are so delicious! Can a grandpa be any cooler to his grandkids?
Beautiful Lilly and Ella--before recital
Reagan fell in love with their dog Smokey(if you can't tell here)
I want Ella to move in with me
Painting nails
Applying makeup--I love Estelle's face in the background

2 comments:

Landon and Dana said...

Those are some dang cute kids!!!

Shina said...

Man Ella really looks like Megan. I had to do a double take lookin at these pictures.

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)