lovely

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wendels #6

I can't believe this cat is 6! He is definitely his fathers son! He is a smarty pants who loves to know everything and questions you until he understands it. He is a big helper with his siblings and so tender hearted. He acts tough sometimes, but still loves hugs and kisses. His favorite hobbies are building legos, coloring, painting or any art projects, and video games. We love him so much!

Wrestling with dad
Handsome boys







We had a beach themed party for Wendel. It was pretty low key, but Carol made this amazing cake! It was so delicious!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ahhh, happy birthday Wendel!! I can't believe he's six now! I'm pretty sure every year he has a birthday I'm going to say "I can't believe he's ___!" But it's true, they grow up so fast! :)

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)