lovely

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

lilly's emergency surgery

This might gross people out but I had to post this.  My poor sweet niece had to fly emergently to Albuquerque in December for a cancerous mass that was found in her abdomen.  It was very scary, but the doctors removed it all and even took a picture bc they were so impressed by it's size.  Poor Lily did amazing recovering:)  Reagan was her nurse:)



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)