lovely

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Naked Golf





Wendel has been all about golfing this week. He's tried it many ways including naked! Both my kids love being naked....this is pretty normal for all kids isn't it???? I sure got a good laugh! I love hanging out with these kids.

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

That is such a funny picture! I love your hair by the way in that pic! So cute! I think Aiden might have those same golf clubs! Did you get them at Toys r us for like $5? That's where we got ours, but he tends to use them more for wacking people! We need to get together before we both take off for the summer! Things have been crazy over here trying to get it all packed up!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)