lovely

Monday, April 21, 2008

Reagans favorites and The Kung Fu Challenge


Here are some pics. of Reagan in her favorite outfit playing with her favorite toy (water bottle). Her second favorite toys are shoes--they never stay on for long:)









Wendel and Jeremiah had a Kung Fu challenge on Sunday and I caught a little on video. They took turns doing moves, then the other one had to copy them. This was Jeremiah's way to get Wendel to put on his Sunday shoes without fussing (it's always quite the ordeal). If Wendel did a move Jeremiah couldn't do, he wouldn't have to wear shoes, but if Jeremiah was able to duplicate them, Wendel had to put a shoe on. This was the winning move for Jeremiah. Its a combination of the tiger and crane styles, in an excercise called singing bird and hunting snake. This entails both defense and offensive striking in one single, fluid, graceful move...or something. Wendel makes his attempt to duplicate in the second video. They had lots of fun and we got to church on time with no breakdowns. It was great....Jeremiah is a great dad!

16 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Carrie! This cracks me up! I had to call Nolan @ work and tell him to look at your Blog! What a funny little guy! Glad you are doing good! Reagan is so cute and getting so big! Glad you started blogging...its fun!

Ali Howell said...

Your kids are darling! Good luck with the finishing school thing...it feels like it takes forever doesn't it?! We hope to make it back someday soon. My parents and sister live there so we have reason to hope...we are just having a hard time thinking about time off with how busy Jared is at work. He is the only practitioner in the office...so time off sounds hard to get...how long will you guys be in UT?
oh... and i love the game to get the wendell ready for church! Isn't it funny the things we have to do just to get out the door?!

Rebecca said...

Hey! What cute pics and funny story about Jeremiah and Wendel!

Amy said...

Hey Carrie!!! It's amazing who you can find when your blog surfing. It's me Amy Crum, well it's Stoker now. You have a beautiful family!! Sorry I haven't kept in touch over the years. Sounds like you guys are doing the school thing too. My husband starts Dental school in the Fall!!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Hey Carrie! This is Aubrey, Sorry I just busted on to your blog because I found it on Kara's page! Wendel and Reagan are just adorable, I can't believe how big Wendel is!!!! Your blog is hilarious and I guess we'll be seeing you guys soon!

Shina said...

HEY CARRIE,
YOUR FAMILY IS SO STINKIN CUTE. IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU ON HERE. I WAS BROWSING BLOGS AND CAME UPON YOURS. I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU AND YOUR CUTE FAMILY. TAKE CARE
TASHINA

Kara said...

Oh I love those pics of Reagan, she is just so adorable! Also, love the videos of Wendell and Miah--too cute/funny!

Lindsay said...

I love those beautiful big blue eyes that both your kids have!

Justina Selim said...

Love the kung fu! Haha! We are leaving next Saturday! Crazy! What about you guys? When do you move into your new place? We found a place to move into in August and we are going to sign the lease today. I am way excited about it! It has ac!! We got lucky that it isn't available until mid August so we don't have to pay rent for it all summer! I think we will see you tomorrow right? I'm excited!

The Palmer family said...

Carrie I love the pictures of your family. You are so cute. We miss you guys. You look great! I'm gonna email you.
Kami

KURT AND ELISSA said...

I love your stories i can't wait to hear them from his mouth:) albuquerque misses the Rithchies thats for sure:) and that reagy babe is gorgeous!

Kara said...

You guys are coming this weekend right? I'm so stinking excited you'll be back for the summer! Sorry I've been such a bum about calling, I always think "i need to call Carrie" and then I end up forgetting until it's too late at night. What can I say, i'm a slacker friend...

Kara said...

So Rylee tagged Wendel, check out my blog for instructions, you can do it on Reagan too, I just didn't want to keep naming kids, I already had so many that I was tagging... :) Give us a call when you guys are feeling up to hanging out!

Vanessa said...

Hi Carrie it's Vanessa it is nice to see another familiar face! Your kiddos are so cute! How is the rest of your family doing? I haven't seen them in so long!

Justina Selim said...

need. . . new . . . post!!! haha!

Hallie Ritchie said...

Hey Carrie! I decided a blog was way better than MySpace, we could keep in touch better this way!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)