We are now in Albuquerque for a few months. We are done with our first year of Law school....HOORAY. Jeremiah really loved it though and did really well. He actually won two of the three big competitions they had. He and his partner won the Negotiations Competition and he won the Moot Court Competition. We are so proud of all the time and effort he put into school. He is such a smartie pants:)
Jeremiah is going to London for an internship June 14th to July 13th for school. Since he is going to be gone, we decided to come here so I could work. My old job hired me back and is letting me work whatever days I want for the next few months. This week was actually my first week back in the hospital. I forgot how brutal 12 hour shifts are. I'm excited to be back though. I really want to keep up with all the nursing skills I can....and the hospital is the best place for that:)
Wendel is so excited to be here. The first week, his cousin Shailee was visiting from West Virginia. They had a great time everyday from sun up till sun down. They make quite a pair. One Sunday, we found them both in the back yard NAKED playing in the mud. Well, later when all the family had arrived and were eating dinner, we were relating this story to them. By this point all the kids were outside playing. Everyones attention was on the kids but Wendel, not knowing this, dropped his pants, did a nice pelvic thrust, and peed right into the mud puddle! It was perfect timing and hysterical:)
Reagan is the sweetest baby ever. I was a little stressed about her taking a bottle while I was at work, but she didn't even put up a fight. She is an angel everyday! She is almost crawling, but not quite. She'll get up on all fours and have everyone cheering her on, then just smile and sits back down. These "fake outs" are beginning to happen more and more frequently, so we're hoping she eventually crawls.
Jeremiah is home with the kids while I work. He is so sweet! They love him so much. He takes great care of them and they have so much fun together. He's also been getting in a lot of golf (I'm such a nice wife) and video games (guitar hero and halo). Before we moved, he almost had me convinced that we needed some video games, but upon arriving here, I've definitely changed my mind! He gets so hooked and would play 20 hours a day if he could!
It's been fun getting so see everyone. We spent a few days in Kirtland when we moved here. It was great to see my sisters and parents. Wendel loves all his cousins there! It's hard to entertain him after such fun visits. He frequently tells me I'm boring for at least a few days after:)
We've also been able to see the cousins here in Alb. Miah took Wendel and his cousins Ashton and Kaiden to Indiana Jones yesterday. Wendel said "yeah, it was awesome.....it's now on my list." I asked him what list and he said "all the really cool stuff that I love." Also on this list is pirates, star wars, ninja turtles, and me (but mostly because I pressured him).
Today, Miah and Reagan fell fast asleep on the couch snuggling. It was sooo cute! We are dreading June 14th when Miah leaves, but we'll see how it goes. I told him he better not find any cute English girls while he's there...they do have that cute accent and who doesn't love accents? But their crazy teeth will hopefully deter him :)
8 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying work! I can't imagine doing a 12 hour shift and then coming home and being mommy! You are wonder woman! That's hilarious that he just pulled down his pants and peed in the puddle! haha!
Good luck being back at work! I'm sure with you working and Jeremiah being gone to england your summer is going to fly! Hope you enjoy being back in Albq. Say hi to everyone there for us!
Could your kids get any cuter??? I love the naked play picture...we've had some of those ourselves lately, the weather is just so good!
Hey Carrie, we set our blog as private. Email me your email address and I'll put you on. Our email is shtomkajish@hotmail.com.
Maggie
Reading this just makes me so sad. I miss you guys! I now have all this free time to play pirates, but no Wendel around. Ross is not very into playing with swords and referring to me as matey:)
I think that picture with Reagan sleeping is so cute. I like how her belly is sticking out.
Hey Carrie, did Carly have another baby?
I can't help but look at your blog! Your kids are so adorable!!!
I forgot about Shailee and Wendell in naked land. We miss you guys and love you.
Post a Comment