lovely

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reagan's birthDAY

Here are some pics. of Reagans actual birthday. Wendel and I made Blueberry Breakfast Birthday Muffins to start the day. We went to a museum later in the day where the kids loved all the animal displays. After dinner the kids and I made dirt cups with pudding and gummy worms. You can see from the pics. how much Reagan enjoyed them:) Happy First Birthday Noodle (that's her nickname).
I thought I should also include some of the things she is doing lately. She is walking about 4-5 steps. She is sleeping through the night in her own bed (this is my favorite)! She is such a happy girl all the time and so much fun--just smiles at everything. She loves babies, balls, her bink, baths, and her blanket. She says "ma, dad, ball, dal (for Wendel), baa (bath)" and makes duck, dog, lizard, frogs, monkey, and snake sounds. She also loves to say "HEY" to everyone because she knows they will look at her and talk to her if she does--it's so funny.










2 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, that is one truly awesome mess! I can't believe she is one already! Happy (late) b-day Reagan!!!!!

Megan said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it's been a year! Holy Cow! Time does fly!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)