lovely

Friday, December 5, 2008

Family time








The other day, we tried to get a pic. of our whole family for fun. These are just some that I thought were cute. I love my kids--they are so cute and sweet!

6 comments:

Kara said...

So you are probably getting so tired of hearing me say this, but Wendel and Reagan look so mature in those pics! I guess kids/babies grow up even when you aren't around...

Justina Selim said...

Cute pictures! I love his little jacket!

The Palmer family said...

Everything looks so fun! I love seeing sisters together! You guys are so cute! We should hang out if you come to our neck of the woods.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Don't you just love family picture time? (c: You have a photogenic family...lucky! Reagan's hair is getting so long! I'm jealous you are so close to temple square and those fabulous lights! Merry Christmas!

Vanessa said...

Such a cute family! Your kids have gorgeous eyes!

Spencer family blog said...

Carrie,
Cute pics! How did you get them to smile so well? Ha ha. I'm so glad you texted me. We'll definately have to keep in touch. I hope Jeremiah did well on finals. They aren't fun I know! I do miss visiting teaching with ya. I haven't even gone since I've been here.

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)