lovely

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Tree Festival











Every Year for playgroup, we do a tree for the festival of trees. You donate decorated trees and people and businesses bid on them. All the money goes to the children's hospital in Salt Lake City. It's a really good program. This year, we did a snowman themed tree. I think it turned out really cute. There all all different types and sizes so I included some pics. There was one that was made of blown glass....amazing. They also had a little carnival for the kids and scones. It's always really fun for us and the kids and helps teach them that giving to others is important and can be really fun to.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sweet pics! You are so good to bring your camera. I do love the festival of trees.... to next year!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)