lovely

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Baby

We went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and found out we're having a BOY! We were convinced it was a girl and already had a name picked out. Wendel was a little upset. He was hoping for a girl so he didn't have to share his toys or room. Jeremiah said he was just using reverse psychology on fate....he really wanted a boy (every guy always wants a boy). Anyway, we are really happy and excited.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

congrats! wow- #3! you're brave!!!

Maggie said...

Congratulations. When are you due?

Amy said...

That's so cool!! How far along are you?

Going Full Hippie said...

I had no idea you guys were pregnant! Congratulations, baby boys are awesome. But you already knew that. ;o)

Amanda said...

Congrats Carrie! That's exciting!

Vanessa said...

Congrats! That is awesome! I love boys!

Kara said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations on another baby boy! LOL about Wendel's reaction...I love that kid!

Landon and Dana said...

Congrats!!!! You are Carly have some good schedule going on!

Justina Selim said...

Fun! Craziness 3 kids!

Cristi said...

Ha ha! Reverse psychology on fate! Love that! So happy that we're now blogging buddies! (Did you get the invite to our blog that I sent?)

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! Are you and Carly due around the same time?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Yea! That will be so fun for Wendell...even if he doesn't know it yet...(c: Congrats on #3, I'm sure he will follow suit and be adorable like his siblings!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)