Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Zoo
We are back in Alb. for the summer and since we have been here we have been to the zoo at least once a week. I love the zoo and so do the kids! One day they fed the Lorakeets. It was really cute and so funny when their cousin Matthew kept trying to kiss them(see pic). He didn't even care when they bit his lip a little:) We also have been able to see lots of baby ducks (one of my personal favorites). I included a pic. that looks like they are chasing Wendel, but indeed, he was the true tormenter. We are spending lots of time with all our cousins and it has been great getting to know them all again!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
No comments:
Post a Comment