We recently got all the Ritchie kids together and took a huge family pic. I think it turned out pretty good considering all the people who were in it. It's pretty difficult to make sure 11 kids are looking at the camera:) We also took some of each of the families and the girls and boys. Keep in mind--I am very pregnant, but someone always seems to be:)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Ritchie Family Pictures
We recently got all the Ritchie kids together and took a huge family pic. I think it turned out pretty good considering all the people who were in it. It's pretty difficult to make sure 11 kids are looking at the camera:) We also took some of each of the families and the girls and boys. Keep in mind--I am very pregnant, but someone always seems to be:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
5 comments:
Those are beautiful family pictures Carrie! Cute little family you have!
Your pics are soo great. You look so beautiful- I can't believe we are missing your whole pregnancy. When are you guys coming home? I can't belive you are having playgroups without us- the bear cupcakes looked awesome
I love that both you and Amanda Lynn are using them in your blogs! That makes me happy :) I think they all turned out really great. Who's your photographer? ;)
THose turned out way cute!!
Very cute pics! You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment