This year, my parents celebrated their 40th anniversary--pretty amazing if you ask me:) I put together a little video for the family reunion and included some old pics of them as well as interviews with both of them. I appreciate the parents they were to me--what they taught me and who they made me. They raised 6 kids who were all married in the temple, all graduated from college, and are all super cool! Hope you two have many years ahead:)
Monday, August 3, 2009
40 years together
This year, my parents celebrated their 40th anniversary--pretty amazing if you ask me:) I put together a little video for the family reunion and included some old pics of them as well as interviews with both of them. I appreciate the parents they were to me--what they taught me and who they made me. They raised 6 kids who were all married in the temple, all graduated from college, and are all super cool! Hope you two have many years ahead:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Summer's seem so crazy. I'm ready for school to start, haha.
Wow! Tell them I said congrats! That is pretty amazing!
Post a Comment