lovely

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

first lost tooth



On Sunday Wendel told us his tooth was loose. He thought it was pretty weird and felt nervous about it coming out. On Monday, with lots of encouragement from Jeremiah, he got a toothbrush and brushed and brushed trying to get it out. We convinced him to twist it and it came right out! I can't believe he is old enough to loose a tooth! The toothfairy brought him 8 quarters and he was very satisfied:) He can't wait to loose his next one.

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

How fun! Those pics are so cute!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)