lovely

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random


























These are just some random pics from the last week. Wendel is talking about families at school and working on a family poster. We didn't have any pics with all of us in them so we took one in our living room. I can't believe how big William is getting.....I can't believe we have 3 kids. Time sure does pass quickly and we sure are blessed. I love our family:)

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I love that your Christmas tree is up already! Haha

Courtney and Robbie Driver said...

Great pics. You look great, Carrie.

Kara said...

You guys are such a beautiful family and your kids are just the cutest things!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)