lovely

Sunday, March 7, 2010

March happenings

William and Taylor---2 months apart
I love their faces here!
Reagan, Claudia, and Estelle
Doesn't William look ginormous (giant+ enormous) here?
snoball fight

Wendel, Josh, and Kakoa


Reagan didn't enjoy the sledding much

Melissa with her girls Megan and Elizabeth
Happy
sad
Williams seat during most of the sledding
These boys play so well together!

I love this sweet girl and her big curly hair!
Wendel's first time skiing
During his ski lesson


Wendel told me that he can ski way faster than I snowboard, "dad told me that" he said
sweetest smile ever!



This kid loves his finger lately--I think he's working on some teeth
Wendel got this guitar for Valentines so Jeremiah can start teaching him--he's not showing much interest now, but hopefully it will come



Isn't this face to die for? I think he looks just like his cousin Ashton here--esp is mouth

1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

William's face *is* to die for! I was just checking up on y'all and this is the first time I've seen him, he is one handsome dude! I'm sure it's been this way for a while, but love your hair! (c:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)