lovely

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

new baby (megans) and my old ones:)



My little sister Megan had her first baby last week! They are all doing great and he is such a cutie! We love them all!
Handsome Wendel
Wendel and little baby Ben
William is HUGE

I love both faces here
William kept stealing little Bens bink


Ben, Reagan, and Meg
Reagan and one-eyed Ben


I love this kids expressions!




Crazy faced Reagan

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Carrie your kids are dolls...little Williams face is adorable! I can't believe Megan had a baby...Crazy!!

Kristin said...

I can't believe Megan had a baby!! Tell her congratulations for me! :)

Your kiddos are too cute!

The Palmer family said...

Carrie, it was so good to see pictures. Elissa's having another baby! Thats awesome. It was so fun to see pictures of Alan and Maureen. Did you know they were in our ward a long time ago and he was our bishop. They still look so good!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)