lovely

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Family visit


We have had a lot of visitors this month:) My family all came up for Easter and it was like a little family reunion:) We did an Easter egg hunt together and hung out at my brothers house (thanks again for hosting everyone Kellie). My sister Jennifer stayed with us for the week for her Spring Break. It was really fun having her. We did lots of activities and stayed very busy! We were all sad to see them go and my kids have been bored ever since! Here are lots of pics from all the fun!
Museum by temple square in SLC. Vivian stayed at the baby station for the majority of the time. She even figured out how to change the baby's diapers---so I put her in charge of Williams diapers for the remainder of her visit:)
Gabriel at the tree of life! This kids is always upbeat and excited about everything! From mini plastic skateboards in easter eggs to video games to fishing---everything was so fun to him!
Elsa was so sweet and Reagan loved playing with her! I also had fun doing her hair:)
Joshua spent the majority of his time building temples at this station! Benjamin helped him for a while to:)
I love temple square! It is so pretty!

Jennifer taking pics!
We dressed them alike one day----from head to toe

Making pizza one night with their favorite aunt and mom (ME)

These two were really cute together! Jennifer made that tutu for Reagan and she wore it everywhere for the entire day! (I'm already planning a fairy B-day party for August)

Playing play-doh after the egg hunt

Wendel and Brock showing their spoils
!


Grandma and William
Wendel, Brock, and Mosiah--were full of energy and loved playing together

Aunt Kellie and little Ben
Joshua and William--Josh loves holding William...and always helps entertain him
Brock, Ben, and William
Sisters and new babies

Grandma and William
Grandpa with Reagan and William

Megan with little Ben (she is already so SKINNY....I hate her)

Classic skate--this pic is a little blurry.....but CLASSIC

Reagan was terrified of the slide. Wendel took her down, but look how scared she looks:)
Lounging with the babies

Rogers drink of choice

Wendel was always helping Reagan...he is such a sweet big brother
Viv and Reagan--These two look sweet, but can be little sassy girls at times

The bean museum

Playing Dress-up

Benjamin giving Wendel and check-up

I love this handsome Benjamin face




Jeremiah took the boys fishing one day--they didn't catch anything, but did get really, really, really COLD
We walked to Bridal Veil Falls one day--there was snow on the ground, but the sun was out and it was so pretty


The BYU dinosaur museum


Playing at the park

Painting crafts and Megans

Pirate Island

Align Center
Lehi pool


Easter morning

Carly and Taylor
Ben and Benjamin






2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Hi, this is Heather from the UNM institute. I was excited when I found your blog; hope it is OK that I peeked. Your kids are super-cute and you guys seem like you are doing great! Feel free to check out our blog and see what we have been up to.

Lindsay said...

Carrie, it looks like you had a great time with the family. Megan's baby is cute and it's sick that she is already back to normal...

Are you in provo still? I think you should be done soon or maybe even now?? The new baby is so cute and already getting big. I just want to have mine and be done with being pregnant.

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)