lovely

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Graduation!!!

Ben Smith, Taylor Selim, Jeremiah


Paul, Tyson, Chase, Dave, Miah, Dave, Lance
Miah and Elissa
Gabe and Miah

I love him....even though he can't make a normal face for any pic!
So sweet!
The whole Family on Graduation Day
Jeremiah graduated from Law school at the end of April! We could not be more proud of him! He has worked really hard these last 3 years and finishing law school is a huge accomplishment! Way to go Jeremiah! We love you so much!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I bet that is the best feeling to know that you're done with school. Looking back 3 years went fast, right.

So you will be moving back to Alb., that will be good.

Moab is a fun place to visit in May. It hasn't hit its peak temps yet...ha ha

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)