Wendels first school project was on Thunderstorms. He had to do research and present it to his class. He made a diorama and powerpoint and gave out lightning keychains. I think it was a big success. He was so cute and brave during the whole thing. I'm pretty sure I never did a presentation in first grade!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Wendels first school presentation
Wendels first school project was on Thunderstorms. He had to do research and present it to his class. He made a diorama and powerpoint and gave out lightning keychains. I think it was a big success. He was so cute and brave during the whole thing. I'm pretty sure I never did a presentation in first grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
No comments:
Post a Comment