lovely

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family pictures













We went and took family pictures and it was very disappointing--Reagan had her tongue sticking out in every picture except one. It was not a great picture taking session for us. When we got home I made them take more pics since we were all dressed up--you can see how excited they were (especially Reagan). Doesn't Jeremiah look so handsome in his glasses? I think so:)


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Carrie it is so fun to see pics and an update of your family. You're kids are getting big.

Justina Selim said...

These are really cute! You look so pretty! I love your bangs! :->

Ryalin said...

Unfortunately, it doesn't always get better. Mine are now teenagers and we take a million to get that "one". :)

Megan Mitchell said...

You really need to blog more, soon. I bet you did not even notice that your background apparently needs code updating. I am going to stop checking soon if old stuff is all I get! (Not that I don't love looking at pictures of you guys over and over again. I do.)

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)