lovely

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

24th of July Celebration in Kirtland

I love the 24th of July in Kirtland. They have a big celebration that did not disappoint. I got to see lots of family also which made it really nice.





I took Brock and Wendel on a hike and we dug for crystals. ...another favorite pastime of mine.






My beautiful Grandma who is 99!! She is amazing and I hope I grow up to be just like her.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)