lovely

Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas 2010



Jeremiah got me a new camera for Christmas this year and I opened it on Christmas Eve. Our other tradition is opening one present for the kids...usually a scrapbook for them.







playing the Kinect we got for Christmas for ourselves. It was a big hit....as you can see.










Jeremiah is so handsome!!
The cousins all got cousin blankets. They were really cute



Jeremiah painted this for his sister (I think it is really good)





Wendels favorite present--2 baby Cokes!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)