
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
My Sweet Girly
I was a little nervous to have a girl, but I can't imagine life without Reagan Elizabeth. She is the sweetest thing on earth. She is alreay growing so big. She's sitting up, rolling around, and playing super hard. She thinks she is so funny when she plays peek-a-boo or when she bonks our forehead with hers. Reagan also LOVES baths and being naked. If she's being fussy, we just strip her down and all her woes melt away! She says "da da" and "yea yea" but no "ma ma" but I still love her:) I know all moms must think this way but I feel she is the cutest thing on the planet! Maybe even cuter than Wendel was......maybe:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep updated. Our blog is ormedance.blogspot.com
She is too cute! Congrats on finally entering the blogging world. It's a fun way to keep in touch! --becca
Hey Carrie! Your kids are too cute! I can't believe how big Reagan is. I rarely check myspace anymore.....I'm always blogging instead. Our blog is theheslopfamily.blogspot.com.
She is so precious!
You might be right about her being the cutest thing in the world!
(of course my kids aside....the whole biased thing...) ;) love her! and we share a birthday...
Post a Comment