lovely

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Balloon Fiesta

We had a lot of fun at the balloon fiesta this weekend. It started a little rough when We got up too early--4:50. The kids started getting grumpy right before the balloons started inflating at about 6:45. Reagan fell dead asleep, but finally woke up and was in heaven! She loved the balloons and just kept pointing and calling them balls. Wendel loved the darth vader balloon and the pirate one. It was really fun and we even got to see Jeremiahs grandparents who helped a lot with the museum there. I recommend it to anyone if you are ever able to go--it's definitely worth it.












7 comments:

Jan said...

Hey Ritchies! Reagan's hat is so awesomely adorable!!! I'm so jealous you got to go home for the Balloon Fiesta!!! I just roasted some Jalpeno's from our garden the other day and with the smell of the chili's in the oven came all the memories flooding back of Autumn in New Mexico!!!!
So are you guys going home for Christmas? We are sometime during the break. We were hoping to catch you guys!

Kara said...

Seeing everybody's posts about the balloon fiesta makes me homesick! I'm jealous you got to go back and visit, looks like you guys had fun trip! I love Reagan's hair in the piggies by the way! ;)

Megan said...

I have always wanted to go! We might have to make the trip next year! How fun!

Maggie said...

Hey Carrie, here is our new blog address wesandmaggie.blogspot.com.
Cute kids
Maggie

Hallie Ritchie said...

I admire your commitment to wake up that early, me and beau have never been able to haha.

Anyway, we started a new blog! You inspired us to! Hope everything is well with you guys!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those pictures are so awesome, you are so brave to go down to the actual balloon field...(c;

Dave and Courtney said...

Hey Carrie!! I'm so glad I found your blog. You kids are adorable. I can't believe how big wendal is! And Reagan....she's so cute!
Ya know, in the 2 years we lived in Albuquerque I never made it to the balloon fiesta for whatever reason. lame. :)
Well I'm glad you guys are doing well and I'll check out your blog another time.

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)