lovely

Friday, October 24, 2008

Days with Dad

We love when Miah doesn't have to be at school all day and all night so we get to have a little family time. The kids (and I) love and treasure our time with him!









1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like fun! It sure is fun to have 'Dad' around isn't it? Reagan is getting so grown up. Yes, we should get together soon. We will be at the Law School Halloween Party...

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)