Friday, October 3, 2008
Pumpkinland
For playgroup today we went to Pumpkinland. There were animals, a corn maze, and a play ground. It rained in the morning so we weren't sure it was going to work out. It stopped right when we arrived and all the school kids were just leaving, so we had the whole place to ourselves. The kids loved it...as you can see. I love the fall and all the fun things to do:)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
2 comments:
I love the giant pumpkin. That looks like lots of fun.
How fun is pumpkinland!!Only in Utah do they have Pumpkinland!! So Reagan is getting so big, she looked absolutely darling in her black and orange outfit. Very Festive!!
Post a Comment