lovely

Monday, June 15, 2009

Legos, bubbles, and random







Here is Reagan with autie Hallie modeling her new hair:) They are both so beautiful!

This is Wendel playing with his new Indiana Jones lego set with his dad and uncles. They had just as much fun (maybe more) as he did!

The kids have also loved the bubble maker. I love it to because now I don't have to do all the work:)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

carrie- are you mad that i posted that pic of you? I thought it was really good! I can totally take it off:). sounds like you guys have kept busy here. i can't believe how many cousins your kids have to play with- they're so lucky!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)