Wendel started swimming lessons for the first time this week. He's kinda a sissy in the water, so I figured it was about time to push him a little bit. I remember teaching swimming lessons when I was in high school and swearing that my kids would be excellent swimmers from an early age.....well, not exactly:) Hopefully Wendel can at least be the most improved:)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Swimming lessons
Wendel started swimming lessons for the first time this week. He's kinda a sissy in the water, so I figured it was about time to push him a little bit. I remember teaching swimming lessons when I was in high school and swearing that my kids would be excellent swimmers from an early age.....well, not exactly:) Hopefully Wendel can at least be the most improved:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
1 comment:
Seriously feel the same way--Madison is not as good as I would like. But she spent two weeks in Kirtland with Ali as her teacher and is braver now and will go under water and blow bubbles!
Post a Comment