We had a party to celebrate Wendel's 5th birthday. There was a castle theme. The kids decorated crowns, destroyed a dragon pinata, and had a water balloon fight in two castles designed by Jeremiah. They all had foam swords and probably would have played and played for hours if we let them. It was tons of fun. I love planning birthday parties for my kids. Happy Birthday Wendel!! We love you SOOOO much. I can't believe you are already 5!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wendel's Birthday #5
We had a party to celebrate Wendel's 5th birthday. There was a castle theme. The kids decorated crowns, destroyed a dragon pinata, and had a water balloon fight in two castles designed by Jeremiah. They all had foam swords and probably would have played and played for hours if we let them. It was tons of fun. I love planning birthday parties for my kids. Happy Birthday Wendel!! We love you SOOOO much. I can't believe you are already 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
2 comments:
Look at that cake, Carrie! Nice job!! :)
That is the coolest bday cake I have ever seen! I bet he loved it! Sounds like a fun party! Happy bday little man!
Post a Comment