I also cut my hair and added bangs. I think I look so different but I really like it. Change is always fun:) Thanks Justina! (don't mind the big nasty coldsore on my face)
Sunday, January 3, 2010
kids, snow and bangs
Just random pics of William (He is so cute and handsome--pictures just don't do him justice). He loves his Bumbo and is playing more with toys (well, mostly just looking at them). We also got another snow storm and did lots of playing outside. The kids have spent a lot of time at home over the holidays, and have been so sweet to one another. We've been playing polly pockets, bakugans, guess who, operation, drawing, and having many tea parties. It's been fun watching them together:)
I also cut my hair and added bangs. I think I look so different but I really like it. Change is always fun:) Thanks Justina! (don't mind the big nasty coldsore on my face)


















I also cut my hair and added bangs. I think I look so different but I really like it. Change is always fun:) Thanks Justina! (don't mind the big nasty coldsore on my face)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
5 comments:
carrie--
i LOVE your bangs! love them! i'm actually going to get bangs today and you've inspired me (b /c I must admit, I've been a little wishy-washy). so cute!
I LOVE the bangs! You look amazing!
We missed seeing you guys in abq for christmas, but I am so excited for you guys to move back so that when we come visit you guys will be there! Wha hoo!
hey! I love you hair. Your bangs look so good and they make you eyes stand out.
Rebecca Muaina- (derek's wife;))
Loving your bangs! Those r cute pics of the kids laying in the snow!
You Look so good with Bangs! I love them. William is getting so big so fast. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment