lovely

Monday, February 8, 2010

Aquarium and other random fun

Reagan was obsessed with this turtle
(dang backpack glare)
Justina, Aiden, and Eva
Wendel didn't want to leave the touching pools

Reagan wanted to take this frog home
I love Wendels face here


Fast asleep in the backpack



Playing in the "ball room" at my brothers house. It literally is full of balls and super fun....a great place to play in the middle of winter. We brought our plasma cars and played soccer and basketball.
Getting so big!

I love Williams face here!
I love these sweet kids!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)