I did Reagan's hair in little buns all over her head the day before this. She slept in them and when we took them out, this is what we got! She has soooo much hair I can't believe it. When she saw herself in the mirror, she was a little uncertain as to whether she liked it, but eventually decided she did (with Jeremiah and I both telling her how cute she looked). When we picked up Wendel from school, he said "whoa, your hair is really big...and crazy." It definitely was big and a little crazy to, but A LOT cute! What do you think? Do I need to put this into her hairdo rotations?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- carrie
- Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)
3 comments:
I love it! She is such a cutie, big hair and all!
Wow, she really does have a lot of hair! lucky girl! :) I think it's totally adorable all big and curly as well, she rocks it well! ;)
OH my heck! I can not believe how much hair she has. I love it. It is so cute. I can't wait until my little girl gets some hair!! YOur kids are so cute!.
Rebecca(derek's wife!)
Post a Comment