lovely

Monday, February 8, 2010

Jeremiah's surprise

Jeremiah's birthday is coming up and he is turning 30! I can't believe it. With the help of his mom and friends from school, we planned a surprise party for him. We rented out a place to hang out and invited a bunch of his friends. I can't believe it was actually a surprise--I was convinced he knew. It was fun getting everyone together. We've made a lot of good friends here is Utah and will be sad to leave in May. We are so proud of Jeremiah and all his hard work at school and home! Happy Birthday honey!

The Langhoffs
Carrie and Justina
weirdos:)

Paul playing with the kids

Wendel, Lilo, and Josh
Carol cutting the cake



Justina and Taylor, with Paul in the background
Lance and his sweet baby



the Browns
The Jones
The Conlees






Isn't this cake AMAZING?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)