lovely

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

May 2011

I went with Wendel on a field trip to the dino museum I am trying to take advantage and go when it is still cool to have a parent at school:)

Kurt graduated from med school and they headed out of town! We were so sad to say goodbye.


Goodsons, Haymores, and Ritchies

Ruby's Birthday party at the gym--it was loads of FUN!
Picture of the Day for sure!!!



Carly brought the kids to ABQ for Brocks birthday! LOVED IT!









3 comments:

Rachel and Eric said...

Carrie! You look SO good! I love your hair! Just the other day I was wondering if you were ever going to update this thing! I miss ABQ...especially when I see pics of you guys and know we're missing out on good times. I always make Eric look into job opportunities there...there's not too many, but we'll let you know if he finds anything!

Justina Selim said...

U did update! Haha! Your kids have already changed so much! You all look great! Miss u!

Monica Fox said...

Hey Lady! Those kids don't look so safe in those car seats! Are they in charge of themselves : )g

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)