lovely

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Throwing a Fit

Reagan is only one, but can already throw a fit! She is such a girl! I had to document this though, so I could show her later:)


1 comment:

Kara said...

She may be throwing a fit, but that sure is one cute outfit!!! ;) I can't believe she is walking already, but then again I can't believe she is already one either! And also, Wendel looks so old with his hair like that! But I guess he is getting old... :(

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)