lovely

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bounce U










We went to Bounce U that just opened in ALB and encourage everyone to got. It was awesome. These pics. don't do it justice at all.

2 comments:

Becca said...

that place looks like so much fun! where is it at? we've been wanting to take the kiddos to a place like that.

Kara said...

My mom told me they opened on up there! They have one up in mesa and I've just heard RAVE reviews about the place, I'm dying to go!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)