lovely

Sunday, January 4, 2009

chicken, xbox, loves, new years, friends

Here are some more pics. from the last few weeks. We got to see our old friends the Fish's and their beautiful girls. We also got to see the Haymores and their beautiful girls but didn't get any pics.:( We also visited with more friends in ALB and Farmington but didn't take pics either. It was great seeing everyone!
We've also been loving our xbox (I can't believe I am admitting that). I protested it for a long time, but it's been fun to have one. Wendel loves lego star wars, Jeremiah loves Call of Duty 4, and I am hooked on guitar hero. Our next purchase will be rock band:)
For new years we stayed at home because we all had little colds and didn't want to share them. We did poppers, cooked a steak dinner, and watched a movie. It was quiet, but fun. It's nice to spend time just the four of us every once in a while. We have some sweet kids that we sure love. I'm pretty sure they love each other to:)
I also included some pics. of Reagan going to town on some chicken. She loved it and I thought some pics would be funny and cute:)















7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Man that chicken looks good! hahahahhaha!

Vanessa said...

Oh by the way Carrie I have made my blog private so send me an email and I will send you an invite!

vfullman@gmail.com

Justina Selim said...

I fear that an Xbox will make its way into our home soon as well, nooooo. Haha, Taylor will be addicted! Cute pics!

Marce said...

Hey Carrie! This is Marci...your neighbor wardie friend:) i am in love with all of these cute pictures of your adorable fam. i'm so excited that you have a blog!! can't wait for this weekend! we've really wanted to hang out with you guys and get to know you better for a long time. hope all is happy and well this week!

Marci Chapman

p.s. here's my blog url: ballroomandbiscotti.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Grat photos- it's so weird it wasn't showing up for me until today. We had a great time at the dino museum with you guys yesterday. Can't wait for the invite for guitar hero- lets make it a date we could do dinner and hang out

Becca said...

Hello there!! Thank you so much for dinner and the entertainment :) I have been wanting to play on those drums all day today. Your family is so wonderful and fun! If my kid turns out anything like Wendel I will seriously be psyched.

Becca said...

uh oh there are two becca's. This might be confusing for you at some point ;)

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)